Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh the goddies of AUTUMN !!!!

OUR STORY !!!!! 
SEPTEMBER, I'M FALLING FOR YOU ......... Kalai said in a song......WE made it happen...

Something I can really say is,  that you will never know what a dance floor can bring to you. It was early on summer seasson when I recall my best friend telling me: "My brother is coming into town". As a pure latina as I am, dancing is one of my passions. My best friend, as white as he is, loves the latino culture. He warned me , saying "WHEN MY BROTHER COME INTO TOWN, WE HAVE TO TAKE HIM SALSA DANCING". As soon as he said that, I needed to prepare myself, looking up how his brother looks like, so I can act like I knew him. I might be lying at this point, I just wanted to see how he looks like. For my surprise, our lovely FACEBOOK  network helped a lot on this "FINDING OUT WHO HE WAS"  game. I  admitt I look him up on facebook and said , WOW he is a very very very cute human being :). Time passed by and I almost forgot about THE BROTHER coming down from WA. It was a sept. 02, when Coco (Colton Rodgers) , my best friend told me, "My brother is here, we have to go salsa dancing tomorrow". I came back from a date that sept. 03 and I did not feel like going out dancing. Coco called me and said " COME ON, I TOLD YOU MONTHS AGO, LET'S GO". I got ready and ask Dev ( former roommate) If I could burrow her car. She said YES !!!. I made a couple of phone calls so I can get a nice group of people together  and  drove myself to the place. I got there and for my surprise, a lot of my friends that came  that night salsa dancing with us were from Venezuela. THE BROTHER served his mission at Venezuela. I  walked towards them and say HI. As soon as I saw him I got pretty much intimidated, which usually does not happen  to me. When such event happen, I'm polite, I say hi to you but I will not be all crazy talking, which is very rare on me.That means, If you are a boy, that I liked you a lot. If you are a girl, you are just annoying to me.  We came inside the place and Coco told me " YOU HAVE TO ASK MY BROTHER TO DANCE, IN THAT WAY YOU CAN TEACH HIM", I said YES PLEASE....hahah .....and walked towards him and grabbed him from the hand and took him to the dance floor. You might think "CLEVER", I will name it "GREAT POSTURE". We danced all night and have so much fun together. It was super natural. At the end of the night, we decided to go eating ( 1:00 a.m.). And whne we were saying goodnight, he said: " WAIT A SECOND HERE, I WILL LIKE TO TAKE YOU OUT SOMETIME THIS WEEK THAT I'M IN TOWN, CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER", WOW, the kid knew waht he wanted, so I replied, Yes, and gave it to him..............



No comments:

Post a Comment